This post may contain affiliate links. There is no extra charge to you however it helps me keep my blog up and running as I get a small commission. Thanks for the support!
These are the products and companies I know and love that I use in my life. Due to all of the different areas I write about, I thought it would be a great idea to have an overall recommendations page of everything in one place. Below I’ve broken down the companies and products into easy categories to help you find what you need!
Toys For Children Of All Abilities:
Melissa and Doug Toys
I have many reasons why I buy these toys:
- A wide range of different price points that I feel are appropriate for the toy
- Many of the toys can grow with children over the years or be passed down to younger siblings or through generations
- Many of the toys are appropriate for children of different abilities and can be used by pediatric occupational therapists and parents of special needs children
- The toys can be used in many different ways(see each review of the toys on the blog post for more specific ideas)
Check out my blog post on my review of Melissa and Doug Toys For Children Of All Abilities to see all the great products I have at home and love!
Don’t Miss Out On Getting Ibotta!
- Earn money on products you are already using
- Easy search option by store or by product (use your grocery list to check items or make your meal around the deals)
- Free $10 added to your account (redeem a product within 14 days) when you sign up with my referral code
- Earn gift cards from Amazon, iTunes, Target, Walmart, restaurants, movies, popular stores, and even Uber!
- Refer friends to Ibotta and receive $5!
- Easy to add items and redeem (I do it in the car when I’m waiting all the time!)
- Save a ton on your grocery bill when you make it based off of the products on sale for the week
So try out Ibotta! Read my Ibotta Blog Post on how to set up an account and how easy it is to save money every week on groceries and your other purchases. What do you have to lose! I love using Ibotta and it makes me happy saving money while also earning money towards fun gift cards. Use my referral link to start finding those money saving products right away!
Web Hosting: Bluehost
This is who hosts my Anchors Away, Mommy! blog. The company is great and my husband and I have called them many times to ask for help when we could not figure out something. We have even deleted important things and they fixed it right away! If you would like to create your own blog use Bluehost for your web hosting! Starting at $2.95 a month its well worth the investment to host your own site!
Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing Online Class by Michelle from Making Sense of Cents Blog
Michelle earns over $50,000 a month through affiliate marketing, and she shares all of her best tips in this course.
In this course, there are 6 modules, over 30 lessons, over 20 worksheets, bonuses, an extremely helpful exclusive Facebook group, and more, and she goes through everything when it comes to affiliate marketing, such as:
- What affiliate marketing is and how it works
- Why affiliate marketing is great
- The exact steps she’s taken to earn over $300,000 from a single blog post
- How to pick the right affiliate products to promote
- How to increase conversions
- How to build trust and not lose followers
- Required disclosures that you need to know about
- The one major tool you need for affiliate marketing
- Different strategies to use to promote your affiliate products
- How to use Pinterest to succeed at affiliate marketing (yes, this includes the newest Pinterest affiliate rules!)
Check out Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing TODAY!